- Payment may be by secure credit card transaction.
- Delivery is by our Carrier service.
- VAT is charged at the prevailing rate (20%) unless otherwise specified.
- Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1984.
- All goods remain the property of this company until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- Delivery, please allow 28 days for delivery, delivery charge will depend on goods ordered.
- We can take payment by Visa, Mastercard and PayPal or by cheque. For exchange you will need to supply a copy of your receipt. If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement within 28 days.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, and Switch. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within fourteen days of the despatch date with your receipt, providing it is unopened.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- Reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
- WhoSounds Limited registered address:
Who Sounds Ltd
Company Registration No 7960223
VAT No 130 0808 62
- Customer has agreed to purchases this product from a UK company selling from a UK website and abiding by England and Wales Laws.
WSL (WhoSounds Ltd) is protected by UK Sales of Goods act 1979 www.legislation.gov.uk (Sales of Goods Act.pdf)
When purchasing from this Website (www.whosounds.com) and or any affiliated website the customer agrees to these terms. WSL agreement to sell does not confirm or imply that these products conform to any other overseas regulations. These products have been made and designed under UK and European guidelines.
BBC, DOCTOR WHO (word marks, logos and devices), TARDIS, DALEKS, CYBERMAN and K-9 (word marks and devices) are trade marks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under licence. Doctor Who logo © 2012 and TM BBC. Licensed by BBC WW Ltd.